BITUMINOUS SPRAYCREW PERSONNELLabourers , Plant Operators, Road Workers
Simpsons…the labour hire specialists is seeking on behalf of a prominent Bituminous Spray Sealing Company applications for positions with their unit based in Bendigo, with duties commencing late September 2021.
The positions will be for Truck Driving, Plant Operator, Traffic Management and General Labouring type roles. These positions require working outside in hot weather for long hours, using initiative and being self managed at times, along with living away from home Monday-Friday quite often, with Saturday work as required upon request.
Applicants will need to possess the following:-
- Current HR Licence or preferred HC Licence
- Current Traffic Control / Management Certificate
- Construction Induction Card (White/Red Card) – Victorian
or must be able to obtain these prior to commencement of employment
Renumeration for successful applicants will be:-
- An excellent hourly rate
- Paid overtime
- A living away allowance $82.47 per day
The Company pays for staff’s Accommodation/breakfast when working away from the Bendigo Depot.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo / provide prior to commencement:-
- Pre-employment medical assessment (at the Agency’s expense)
- Drug and alcohol screening test (at the Agency’s expense)
- Supply a VicRoads Driver’s History check (at your own expense)
- Present all current Driver’s Licence / Tickets (to be copied & held on file)
- Undergo external online induction(s) (in your own time)
Please note that you would be required to attend the Company’s Induction to be undertaken the week prior to commencement at the Company’s Depot in Bendigo.
All successful employees will be employed by Simpsons and will be paid on a fortnightly basis.
Please forward your resume together with copies of licences and tickets to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (03) 5382 5280