BITUMINOUS SPRAYCREW PERSONNEL – GEELONGRoad Workers
Plant Operators / Traffic Management and Control / General Labourers
Full-Time Hours/Casual (7-8 month duration)
Simpsons are seeking on behalf of a prominent Bituminous Spray Sealing and Linemarking Company applications for positions with their unit based in Geelong, with duties commencing 1/10/2019.
Applicants will need to possess the following:-
- Current HR Licence or preferred HC Licence
- Current Traffic Control / Management Certificate
- Construction Induction Card (White/Red Card) – Victorian
Or must be able to obtain these prior to commencement of employment
Remuneration for successful applicants will be:-
- An hourly rate of $30.55
- Paid overtime and meal allowances
- A living away allowance $77.46 per day (tax free)
The Company pays for staff’s Accommodation/breakfast when working away from the Geelong Depot.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo / provide prior to commencement:-
- Pre-employment medical assessment (at the employer’s expense)
- Drug and alcohol screening test (at the employer’s expense)
- Supply a driver history check from VicRoads (at your expense)
- Present all current Licence / Tickets (to be copied & held on file)
- Undergo two external online inductions
Company inductions will take place in Geelong on the last week in September 2019.
All successful employees will be employed by Simpsons and will be paid on a fortnightly basis.
Please forward your resume together with copies of licences and tickets to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 5382 5280
Phone inquiries to Ivan Jones on (03) 5382 5801 or 0417 355 399