Feedlot Feeding SupervisorSupervisors
On behalf of our client, Simpsons are seeking a Feedlot Feeding Supervisor, Dimboola.
This is a full-time position with 5 weeks annual leave.
The Feeding Supervisor will be required to work autonomously, with primary duties being the preparation and distribution of cattle rations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Mixing correct rations for different feeding programs and delivering feed to bunk.
- In conjunction with the feedlot administration, maintaining concise and accurate records of feed commodity receivals and all production and distribution of feedstuffs on the property.
- Operating, maintaining and servicing equipment associated with milling and feed-out activities.
- Perform bunk checks, consumptions assessments and bunk management in line with Company SOP’s for feeding assessment and management of livestock.
- Welfare checks for feed and water availability.
- Undertake repairs and scheduled or general maintenance of plant and equipment.
Skills and Experience;
- Ability to operate machinery in a safe and responsible manner and awareness of OHS issues.
- Good knowledge of milling and feed-out machinery operation and infrastructure maintenance.
- Ability to take instruction and work in a team environment.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good livestock welfare awareness and to be focused on livestock well-being at all times.
- C class license minimum
- Available to work rostered weekends
To apply please contact Ivan Jones on 03 5382 5801 or send a copy resume to firstname.lastname@example.org