Linemarking Personnel – BenallaRoad Workers
Full-Time Hours/Casual Position (7-8 month duration)
Simpson’s Personnel are seeking on behalf of a prominent Linemarking Company applications for positions with their unit based in Benalla.
The positions will be for Truck Driving, Plant Operator, Traffic Management and General Labouring type roles. These positions require working outside in hot weather for long hours, using initiative and being self-managed at times, along with living away from home Monday-Friday quite often, with Saturday works a requirement.
Applicants will need to possess the following:-
- Current HR Licence or preferred HC Licence
- Current Traffic Control / Management Certificate
- Construction Induction Card (White/Red Card) – Victorian
Or must be able to obtain these prior to commencement of employment
Remumeration for successful applicants will be:-
- An excellent hourly rate
- Paid overtime
- A living away allowance $77.46 per day
The Company pays for staff’s Accommodation/breakfast when working away from the Benalla Depot.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo / provide prior to commencement:-
- Pre-employment medical assessment (at the Agency’s expense)
- Drug and alcohol screening test (at the Agency’s expense)
- Supply a VicRoads Driver’s History check (at your own expense)
- Present all current Driver’s Licence / Tickets (to be copied & held on file)
- Undergo two external online inductions (in your own time)
All successful employees will be employed by Simpsons and will be paid on a fortnightly basis.
Please forward your resume together with copies of licences and tickets to email@example.com or fax to (03) 5382 5280.
Phone enquires to Bryce on (03) 5382 5801 or 0418 175 930.